Monday, December 29, 2008

Sadness

Today I am sad.  My very first blog was about a dear friend who had cancer, Bobby Renfro.  After many months of fighting this dreadful disease, my dear friend went home to be with his Lord and Savior this morning at 7:30 a.m.

Thank you, Bobby, for giving so much for all of us.  Thank you for sharing the love of Christ everywhere you went.  Thank you for being an inspiration to all you met.  Thank you for being there when we needed a friend, not just a preacher.  Thank you for living an unselfish life.  Thank you for being my friend.

I am sad, not for Bobby, but for me.  You see, Bobby is now walking the streets of gold he so often preached about.  He is sitting at the feet of his Lord and Savior.  He is whole again.

Bobby, you will always be loved and remembered as a dear friend. 

No comments: